Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Chile Plus3 **BONUS**: LOCKOUT (Post 12.2)

     Alright, I'm not trying to add another essay of a blog post, but I felt this story very necessary to tell. So, after a lovely little dinner consisting of pizzas and soda, I realized my roommates and me locked the only key in the hotel that opened our room, in our room...truly an unfortunate occurrence of events. So, in attempt to break in to the room that contained all of our possessions, we watched several youtube videos on how to pick a lock (all turned out to be fails). Once exhausting the idea of picking the door lock, we went to the conveniently place window to our room in the neighboring hallway. With nearly breaking the window, we could fit an arm into the room. However, the window still wouldn't unlock... But, in the huge development of being able to put an arm through the window, we realized that the key was on the table right under the window, but keeping up with our luck--more like absence of--, it was just barely out of reach. But, the manager had something up his sleeve and returned to the site with food tongs! So, we tried putting my roommates arms through the crack, and soon realized that their arms were just too short...this is when I realized I had to step up for the good of my roommates, myself, and Chile Plus3. So, with additional bending to the window frame, i was able to squeeze my entire arm through. With the tongs, my arm was exactly the perfect length to get the keys--literally had no extra arm length to use. With this, I retrieved the key, brought it out the window, and opened the door; it was like opening a huge present at Christmas except I knew the exact contents of the gift. Opening a door never felt so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment